www.lineman.co.nz • View topic - Electrical Accident 20th May 2007 Lineman.co.nz
 
 

CapitalSafety

ESITO


Safework

Marble Recruitment

Top Energy



Electrical Accident 20th May 2007

Anything to do with Health & Safety ~ Good and Bad

Electrical Accident 20th May 2007

Postby otdrmn » Wed May 23, 2007 5:53 pm

Quote from NZ Herald
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Contractor zapped
An electrical contractor suffered serious burns when electricity shot through him while he was working in a Mt Wellington switch gear room at 11.35am yesterday.

St John Ambulance spokesman Jaron Phillips said the man was taken to Middlemore Hospital with serious burns to his arms, legs and neck after the incident at the corner of Sylvia Park Rd and Great South Rd. A Fire Service spokesman said the switch room was used to distribute 11,000-volt electricity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Our thoughts and prayers for all those concerned, family and fellow workmates.
User avatar
otdrmn
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:35 pm
Location: South Head, Helensville

Return to Health & Safety

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

TransNet

TEX Onsite

MITA Consulting

Electrix

Northpower

Electropar
>